Biocircuits Research site
BioCircuits & Vibrational healing
Eeman Bio-Circuits & Vibrational Medicine
A unique, revolutionary approach to delivering healing substances to the human system
2 powerful, almost unknown remedies combined
While Eeman Biocircuits in themselves are terrific tools for relaxation, deepening meditation, entering the Energy Body rapidly, balancing physical and etheric energies and so on, research by Eeman himself, Peter Lindemann in the 70s and 80s, Leslie Patten in the 90s and other researchers (including ourselves at The Energy Store) indicate that there is huge potential for their use in a simple and powerful form of vibrational healing. The doggedly materialist nature of our culture has sidelined this cheap and powerful method of healing, as it does when alternatives arise that promise improvements to the status quo.
Research & Assumptions
Peter Lindemann (from Borderlands Research) showed in many experiments over many years that “Biocircuits are an effective medium for receiving detailed information about the whole body directly from its energy field and for communicating healing information to the body purely, directly and effectively.” Lindemann’s view of life energy as conscious is fundamental to these experiments, just as is the fact that it is always the body itself which heals, and a good practitioner will simply facilitate that process, helping to remove blockages in the various energy flows which promote health. Healing is a natural process, and all vibrational therapies are attempts to catalyse these natural processes, and accelerate what the body would do normally anyway.
The intelligence of life works physically through the DNA, which controls all processes and functions in the body. When injury occurs, the DNA assesses it, decides what to do, and does it, using the same information/blueprint that was used in building the body in the first place.
The reason that not everyone is perfectly healthy is that the working of DNA has been compromised by toxic deposits, poor choices, unresolved emotions, bad diet and so on—in a word, by toxicity. The DNA can correct these conditions, but we have to stop creating them, by lifestyle and habit changes.
For extensive discussion of the research done on Biocircuits, see the references below.
The second great leap
The second great leap that Leon Eeman made was to realise that the Biocircuits carry energies and information around the body, rather like a session of Polarity Therapy aims to do. These movements occurred as a result of the 3 axes of polarity that he found in the body: head to toe, right side to left, and back to front. These form a kind of ‘pressure gradient’ rather like a voltage (potential gradient) does, or water pressure in a plumbing system.
He reasoned that if a healing substance were to be placed in line somewhere in the biocircuit , its influence and qualities would be carried through the whole circuit as well. Years of painstaking research proved him right—and it is all fully documented in his various books, and in books written by some of his co-researchers (see below).
Further, he found that just one-tenth of a normal dose of a substance (say, Vitamin C or aspirin) was as effective as a full dose taken physically, say, as a capsule or pill. And further, that drawbacks associated with such normal ingesting of medication did not occur. For example, taking a capsule or pill means the substance is exposed to the acidity of the stomach, which can be detrimental to the effect required.
However, researchers have found that in some cases of degenerative disease, the occasional side effect of nausea began to loom large to the point of affecting appetite. So the biocircuit was used with Cesium Chloride in the circuit, along with other substances to make up for the reduction in potassium caused by Cesium and other preparations for oxygenating the body and helping with blood formation. Hydrazine sulphate was also added to the mix.
The results are reported to be very encouraging:
1. there is a clear reduction in pain
2. the nausea side effects are much diminished or just don’t occur
3. lesser quantities of the substances are required than for oral ingestion (this adds up, for the body and the wallet!)
4. Cesium chloride seems to be a natural anti-depressant and works to reduce the effects of manic-depressive states, as mentioned in the literature —quite a bonus for anyone prone to such states.
5. Cesium chloride also seems to have the effect of removing wrinkles in the skin, and thus seems to have the side-effect of cosmetic improvements! Another nice bonus.
6. This vibrational mix can also be used topically—it seems to remove certain skin growths and moles.
What does this mean in practice?
There is massive potential opened up by this dual approach.
First, use of the biocircuit without any medication inline has many advantages as described on our website.
Secondly, there seems to be no end to the possibilities of placing a healing substance in line, amongst them vitamins, minerals, essential oils, essences of all kinds, flower remedies, even colours.
Third, this is a totally non-invasive way of delivering healing influences—the body will take what it needs and no more, just as a battery takes just the current it needs for charging. Most people have a sense of when ‘enough is enough’ and stop the session.
Fourth, many side-effects due to too much of a substance in the system, or how it has to be digested through the mouth and/or the stomach, can be side-stepped. This is a great advantage for frail or hyper-sensitive people, and for people who have to take a number of medications regularly.
Fifth, even synthetic pharmaceutical drugs are candidates for use in this way, because less needs to be used, and the vibrational effect of the drug will be stronger with less. Thus there will be less toxicity.
A few suggestions
· Use essential oils in-line to deal with any number of health issues—all the power of aromatherapy is available through this method, which has been rather sidelined, although it is very powerful, non-invasive and completely natural
· For a headache, a pinch of paracetamol will usually act immediately.
· For fibromyalgia (chronic fatigue syndrome) and other low energy states, use of oxygenating compounds like Stabilised Oxygen or Cellfood will have a good effect.
· For everyone taking minerals and vitamins—get the effect by using a good multivitamin in the circuit, along with colloidal minerals (or again Cellfood for all at once).
· When morphine had to be administered, we found that instead of several mg orally, 25 drops only in-line had an even better effect, in that there was no constipation side-effect but the pain was still reduced as required. This was done under the supervision of a doctor at St Vincent’s Hospice.
· For an energy boost, 6 or 7 drops of Cellfood in the bottle gave a clear nourishing effect.
· For degenerative disease, the use of the elements of high ph therapy in the bottle seem to provide all the benefits of that method without the side-effects.
· Finally, Biocircuits provide a tolerable way to use Urine Therapy—a small amount of urine taken in the morning and mixed with water can be placed in the bottle. Urine therapy has an ancient history going back thousands of years as a very effective healing approach. For a fuller treatment, see here.
There seems to be no end to the possibilities.
As usual, and as we repeat throughout this website, all the research on this site is just that—it is research, often anecdotal, always experiential, and we make no medical claims. We are researchers and provide information that is either in the public domain or part of our direct experience. And we leave it to the reader to work out why we have to put such disclaimers forward so often...
‘Biocircuits—Amazing New Tools for Energy Health’
By Leslie Patten with Terry Patten
‘Technique of Conscious Evolution’
By L E Eeman
By L. E. Eeman
‘The L. E. Eeman Report—The Pioneering Years of Biocircuitry’
By Tom Brown (Borderlands Science)
Research on BioCircuits and their Usage 2
By Tim Strachan